Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's raining pregnancies!

I really have nothing too exciting to post about my own life right now. Just working and counting the days until AF #2...at which point I will start counting the days until AF #3! I have definitely been keeping up with my reading, and am all caught up on the lives of my IF sisters..

..and the TWO more recent BFPS! Amber just got a surprise positive, after being on a break. Perhaps she was just "relaxed" enough?! Ha! A big congrats to her!

Additionally, Natalie received a beautiful second pink line after many years of heartbreak. I can't think of a woman more deserving of the joys of motherhood, especially after all she has experienced and survived. Congrats and sticky vibes to her!

I have now appropriately moved these lovely ladies to the "Baking the Bun" portion of my blog. Now, in the first time in my blogging history, I have more buddies in that category that in the "Preheating the Oven" portion! This, my friends, gives me hope.

7 comments:

  1. I love your categories and I'm thrilled to graduate into the next column! Relaxing apparently did a lot for me. Just hoping it will stick. I'm praying that your time will come really soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment. I am thankful everyday to have all of you ladies in my life to support me, and listen to my whiney rants. =)

    BTW, my "baking" blogroll is longer than my "preheating" list as well.

    Here's to both of us moving to the "Baking" portion before the years end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready to bake! My oven's gonna burn up my kitchen if we don't get some buns in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be on the baking end instead of the cooking end. I hate cooking! Here's hoping your next cycles fly by and you can get to your next IUI.

    ReplyDelete